2014 is drawing to a close and not only has it been a great year for the solar industry, it has also been a great year for Run on Sun - in fact, our best year ever!
For that success we give thanks, particularly to:
- Our Clients - You are the reason we do this and we are constantly humbled by the confidence you have placed in us. We strive every day to live up to that trust, and your referrals are a big driver of our success. We cannot say thank you enough.
- Brad Banta - Although Brad is no longer a direct part of the company, we are still fortunate to interact with him as a trusted member of our Advisory Board. As our CFO, Brad kept us afloat through some (very) lean years and helped to position us for our current success. Simply put, we could not have done it without you, Brad - thanks so much.
- The California Public Utilities Commission - If you don't have good solar policy, you don't have a good solar market. The CPUC has consistently (if not completely) come down in favor of solar, and as a result, California enjoys the nation's largest solar market.
- Friend and Intern, Kendra Hubbard - Few people are as committed to promoting the growth of solar as Kendra, and we were so fortunate to have her spend some time with us as an intern this year. Kendra is a star in the making, and we look forward to following her brilliant career for many years to come.
- Focused Energy - Our primary distributor, Focused has a great crew of folks working diligently to support installers like Run on Sun. If you are a local solar installation company looking for a quality partner to help you grow your business, you should really give Focused a call.
- Laurel Hamilton - Meet our new Projects Coordinator (we considered Projects Ninja but this title seemed more professional), Laurel is an amazingly skilled person who is already making us more organized and efficient. Watch out, SCTY, with a booming market and Laurel at our side, we are going to take a bite out of your market share!
We hope you and yours will close out 2014 on a high note, and join us in making 2015 a year to remember. Happy New Year!
(And being a Pasadena-based company we have to encourage you to watch the Rose Parade, especially because a Run on Sun favorite, Bergen Onufer, is a Princess this year -- and every year, per her proud parents!).